Jonathan R. Dezzutti is a member of CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services group, specializing in real estate portfolio & transaction management for global occupiers. In his role, Jonathan manages real estate portfolios totaling over 700 locations globally and a total portfolio size of over 10 million square feet. Jonathan’s responsibilities include global transaction management, financial analysis, portfolio strategy optimization, and portfolio process/technology improvements.
Utilizing his past brokerage experience, Jonathan effectively navigates CBRE’s global network, acting as a liaison between the client and local brokers to consistently communicate and strategically negotiate transactions that capture savings and desired outcomes for his clients. Additionally, Jonathan strives to develop and manage customized real estate solutions for his clients that create a streamlined portfolio management model that shifts focus on strategic improvements aligned with his client’s core business.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jonathan was a member of the team of a global brokerage chairman at Cushman & Wakefield in New York, where he advised office tenants and landlords on commercial real estate transactions. In this role, he also led listings for ten office buildings in Manhattan and Long Island City. Jonathan’s experience with a wide variety of tenants, landlords, asset types and global markets allows him to bring a unique perspective to his clients and assignments.
- The University of Southern California – B.S., Business Administration, The Marshall School of Business
- Belkin/Foxconn Interconnect Technology – 60+ Locations, 1.3 M SF, Global, Transaction Management and Portfolio Strategy
- Herbalife Nutrition – 260+ Locations, 5M SF, Global, Transaction Management and Portfolio Strategy
- Bureau Veritas – 160+ Locations, 1.5M SF, North America, Transaction Management and Portfolio Strategy
- RGP – 90+ Locations, 0.5 M SF, North America, Transaction Management & Portfolio Strategy
- VOLT – 80+ Locations, 0.5 M SF, North America, Transaction Management & Portfolio Strategy
- L3 Capital – 79K SF, Office, New York City, Agency Consulting
- ASB Real Estate – 71K SF, Office, New York City, Agency Consulting
- Vanbarton Group – 51K SF, Office/Retail, Long Island City, Agency Consulting