Jonathan Bryan is a member of the Investment Properties Group in Dallas, focusing on the sale of institutional industrial investment properties on a national level. The team’s transactions have included national portfolio sales, programmatic joint ventures, and one-off local dispositions.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company (now CBRE), Jonathan spent time working with Ernst & Young, where he was involved in real estate audits of both public and private companies.
Jonathan is also a member of CBRE National Partners, eighteen industry leaders acting as one within a partnership model. They deliver superior information, analytics and strategy leading to exceptional execution over the industrial investment property life cycle and across the capital stack. In 2019, the team completed investment transactions representing over 149 million square feet with a total consideration of over $10.8 billion. For more information please visit www.cbre.com/np.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- The Real Estate Council Member
- TREC – Associate Leadership Council
- NAIOP Member
- 2012 Bisnow “30 Under 30”
- Harding University, Bachelors of Business Administration, Accounting
Partial Transaction List
- The Lonestar Portfolio, 1.2 million sq. ft., Investment Disposition
- I-30 Distribution Center, 725,000 sq. ft., Investment Disposition
- Kraft Distribution Center, 748,000 sq. ft., Investment Disposition
- Tech Ridge Portfolio, 1.0 million sq. ft, Investment Disposition
- Lakepointe Crossing, 1.3 million sq. ft., Investment Disposition
- Seefried Core Industrial Portfolio, 694,000 sq. ft., Investment Disposition
- CBRE Global Investors
- Crow Holdings
- Dalfen American Corp.
- DCT Industrial
- Duke Realty Trust
- First Industrial
- ING Clarion
- Kennedy Associates
- TA Associates
- Thackeray Partners