Jon Williams is a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services group. A seasoned professional, Jon has provided distinct advantage to a broad range of corporate occupiers including, acquisitions and dispositions, lease negotiation and renewals, site selection and build-to-suit analysis, state incentives assessments and transportation analysis.
Jon is consistently recognized as a top producer and industry leader. In 2018, he earned NAIOP New Jersey’s Deal of the Year Award, and both NJBIZ’s and the Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal’s 40 Under 40 recognition. In addition, he achieved Real Estate Forum’s Top Broker Award, as well as CoStar’s Power Broker Award in 2015 and 2012.
Prior to CBRE, Jon served as Executive Director at Cushman & Wakefield, and prior to that worked at Weichert Commercial Brokerage. Jon started his career in construction as an electrical apprentice for IBEW Local 102. His firsthand knowledge of building systems and infrastructure has enabled him to provide his clients with a unique and deep understanding of the “mechanics” that support a successful transaction.
Jon graduated with a B.A. in Economics from Villanova University, where he was Big East All-Academic All-Star on its men’s soccer team. Maintaining his strong ties to the University, Jon serves on the Board of Directors of the Alumni Association and Men’s Soccer program. His community-service focus includes serving as a director of the NJ Chapter of the American Heart Association. Additionally, Jon completed studies at NYU’s Schack Institute of Real Estate with a focus on economics, market analysis, valuation, finance and investment, law and taxation.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New Jersey
- Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal’s 40 Under 40, 2019
- NJBIZ, 40 Under 40, 2018
- NAIOP, Deal of the Year Award, 2018
- CoStar, Power Broker Award—Top Office Leasing Brokers in Northern New Jersey, 2012, 2015
- Real Estate Forum, Top Brokers in New Jersey, 2014
- Villanova University Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- Villanova Men’s Soccer, Board of Directors
- American Heart Association, Former Board Member
- American Heart Association’s Heart Ball, Former Executive Committee Member
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Art, Economics, Minor in Philosophy
- New York University, Schack Institute of Real Estate
- Acclara Solutions
- ADP Statewide Insurance
- Chatham Asset Management
- Emergency Medical Associates
- Global Aerospace
- Jacobs Levy Equity Management
- IBEW Local 102
- Party City
- PKF O'Connor Davies
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Simon Quick Advisors
- Spencer Savings
- Wiss & Company