Jonathan Springer is currently an Vice Chairman with CBRE, Inc., joining the firm following its merger with Insignia/ESG. Specializing in tenant representation, Jon focuses on business development and strategic planning including developing comprehensive real estate plans (structuring and negotiating commercial leases) and implementing creative real estate solutions.
Jon brings extensive transaction experience and an in-depth understanding of the financial issues that impact a complex real estate transaction. This experience combined with a straightforward factorial process consistently yields the most aggressive transactions. Annually, Jon completes over 100 transactions and has been involved in over 11,000,000 square feet of transactions for clients that range from technology firms to financial firms to healthcare users. His unique range of experience provides him insight and innovative ideas that yield excellent solutions.
In 2008, Jon was named the youngest and fastest to earn the Senior Vice President title with CBRE, Inc. This accomplishment is a testament to Jon's meticulous work ethic, creative strategy and loyalty to his clients' objectives.
Accreditations / Professional Affiliations
- Colbert Coldwell Circle: 2009, 2010, 2017 (Top 100 Producers in CBRE Worldwide)
- Top 200 CBRE Worldwide: 2004, 2008-2018
- Top Ten Central Region Producer: 2004, 2006 – 2018
- NAIOP Suburban Transaction of the Year Finalist; McCain Foods (2004), Delta Dental (2009), AMITAHealth (2017), ALDI (2019)
- CBRE Chicago Circle: 2003, 2004
- Duke Realty Broker of the Year: 2004
- Duke Realty Transaction of the Year: 2004
- University of Iowa, B.S. in Finance
Select Clients Represented
- Abercrombie & Kent
- Advocate Healthcare
- AMITA Health
- Delta Dental
- DuPage County
- Edward Hospital/Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare
- Illinois Bone and Joint
- John Hancock Financial Services
- "K" Line America, Inc.
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Porsche Financial Services
- Power & Cronin
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
- University of Chicago Medical
- US Bank