Jon Shay is a Vice President with CBRE Manufactured Housing, which serves the commercial real estate needs of the manufactured housing and RV resort sector. Jon specializes in the disposition of all types of manufactured housing assets and is involved in all aspects of the marketing process including business development, valuations, pricing strategies, negotiation and closing of transactions. He has been involved in more than 75 manufactured housing investment property sales over the course of his career, totaling in excess of $250 million.
Jon consistently strives to add value through his advanced knowledge of the industry and is recognized as a leading resource for the national manufactured home community and RV park market. He is based in Denver and serves clients in Colorado and across the United States.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jon was on the National Manufactured Housing team at ARA-Newmark. The team won the Manufactured Housing Institute’s National Mobile Home Park Broker of the Year each of the five years Jon was at the firm. Jon began his career at Marcus & Millichap in Minneapolis and Denver, where he gained experience in seller representation, acquisitions and investment.
Additionally, Jon has served on the teaching staff at Harvard University Extension School as part of the real estate program, two of the largest courses at that institution.
- Manufactured Housing Institute's National Mobile Home Park Broker of the Year: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- ARA-Newmark "Rising Star": 2017
- Denver Country Club Youth Hockey program - coach of team that won two of the past three Colorado State Championships
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity at CU-Boulder - Alumni Advisor, recently recognized locally and nationally as Advisor of the Year
- University of Minnesota, Political Science