Jon Casella joined CBRE, Inc. in 2014 and specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial real estate for the Mid-Atlantic region as well as corporate tenant representation throughout the United States. With over 8 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate Mr. Casella has a complex understanding of the supply chain model to help evaluate all facets of the industry. Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Casella was a key member of the industrial team for the Cushman & Wakefield Baltimore office.
Mr. Casella’s comprehensive market knowledge and expertise within the Mid-Atlantic region makes him a vital part of the Industrial Properties Team in representing both corporate tenants and institutional and local landlords in the market.
Jon Casella has specialized in working with Corporate occupiers and closely analyzing and strategically collaborating in site selection for Distribution Centers.
- Maryland Real Estate License
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Bachelor of Science, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Liberty Property Trust | 945,720 SF | Lease
- Alliance Partners | 313,000 SF | Sale
- Prudential Real Estate Investors | 300,000 SF | Lease
- Spicey Partners | 162,028 SF | Sale
- Direct Invest | 151,000 SF | Lease
- Graham Packaging | 100,000 SF | Lease
- Liberty Property Trust | 87,960 SF | Lease
- Carlisle Etcetera | 84,343 SF | Sale
- Flavor & Fragrance Specialties | 81,900 SF | Lease