John Sheehan is a senior vice president in CBRE’s St. Louis office that specializes in tenant representation for companies with multi-market portfolios across asset types.
John has been on both sides of the transaction process, previously facilitating relocations, consolidations, and lease negotiations for companies he led. At CBRE he leverages best in-class resources and insights for clients to deliver optimal outcomes for virtually every type of workplace.
He maintains deep business and charitable ties throughout the state of Missouri.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- St. Louis Sports Commission - Board of Directors
- St. Louis Regional Chamber - Board of Directors (past)
- CEO’s Against Cancer - Board of Directors
- The Magic House - Board of Directors (past)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Board of Directors
- Logos School - Board of Directors
- Stadia Ventures (sports innovation hub)- Advisor
- United Way (past)
- TTM Technologies
- Buckingham Strategic Wealth
- Ameren Corporation
- Express Scripts
- Keefe Group