John Moore joined CBRE | Triad in March 2006, as First Vice President. Mr. Moore has a broad range of real estate experience gained over a 20+ year career in the industry. During this time Mr. Moore has represented both landlords and tenants in office and industrial transactions as well as several investments sales transactions. Since joining CBRE, Mr. Moore has leveraged the CBRE global platform to successfully complete multiple acquisition and disposition assignments for corporate clients throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and Central America. Mr. Moore has significant experience in representing professional service firms in multiple markets. He has represented law firms in lease negotiations in multiple locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia in excess of 700,000 square feet.
John began his career as a corporate banker at NationsBank (Bank of America). Prior to joining CBRE | Triad, Mr. Moore was Senior Vice President of Washington Realty Group and Partner with Carter and Associates of the Carolinas. He is a two-time past president of the Carolina’s Chapter of SIOR.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina
- Boy Scouts of America - Friends of Scouting
- Elder/Deacon - First Presbyterian Church
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Masters in Business Administration
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Science
- Bell Partners
- Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro
- Fox Rothschild
- Kontoor Brands, Inc
- Nautica Retail
- Radial Inc
- Schell Bray, PLLC
- Tuggle Duggins P.A.
- UBS Realty Advisors
- VF Corp