John Medak is one of the leading brokers in the Portland market, representing both tenants and landlords in the sale and leasing of commercial properties located throughout the Portland, Oregon metro area. Over a career spanning more than 20 years, John completed more than 1,500 leasing and sales transactions totaling in excess of $1 billion in total consideration.
Prior to joining CBRE, John was a broker at Colliers International, NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson and in the Bay Area for CBRE. While at NBS, he was frequently recognized as a Top Deal Maker and Top Producer, and has been #1 Deal Maker of the Year from 2008-2014. In 2007 and 2008, he was named NAI Global’s Gold Member status, awarded to the top 3% of brokers in a 5,000-plus network.
- 2018 Runner up - CAB Office Team of the Year.
- CoStar Power Broker: 2004, 2006, 2009, 2014 & 2017.
- CAB Office Broker of the Year nominee 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- 2001 - National Association of Realtors recognized as one of the top 5 brokers in the country under the age of 30
- 2009 - Runner-up for CAB Oregon & SW Washington’s Office Broker of the Year
- 2014, 2011, 2010 - nominee for CAB’s Bill Naito Award, which recognizes the most complex regional transaction of the year
- 1999 - nominated for CAB’s Rookie of the Year
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Oregon and Washington
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Arts, Management and Finance with an emphasis of Real Estate
- Westside Economic Alliance
- Salvation Army
- St. Clare Parish
- Lake Oswego Corporation board member