John McCausland is a Senior Project Manager with the CBRE Project Management Group servicing the San Francisco Bay Area. He provides day-to-day project management services including initial assessment and strategy, development of the master budget and schedule, assembly of the project team, and field observation.
With more than 30 years of experience in project/construction management, Mr. McCausland has successfully directed projects totaling $40 million dollars in the past seven years. John has represented Building Owners, Building Tenants and works with Asset Managers, at times working concurrently for all three on different projects.
John’s knowledge includes all phases of the development and construction process, including strategic planning, site selection, project administration and project close-out.
Primarily tenant improvement projects in office space and retail locations; the construction work in the following project list includes major lobby renovations, complex mechanical upgrades, elevator modernizations, roof replacements, and parking lot re-coating.
- New York Life, 50 Projects, 11 States, 8 Years, 700M sq. ft., $30M total capital spend
- Stoneridge Corporate Plaza, Pleasanton, CA – 560,000 sq. ft., 5 building portfolio. Managed various tenant and capital improvements
- RREEF, various locations throughout the Bay Area – 1M sq. ft. Manages capital and tenant improvements at 10 properties
- Nissan, Livermore, CA - 25,000 sq. ft. automotive training facilities
- Volkswagen, Walnut Creek, CA – 10,000 sq. ft. automotive repair shop/3,000 sq. ft. sales/6,000 sq. ft Administrative office
- New York Life
- Barings Real Estate
- Patriot Equities
- Morgan Stanley
- Confidential client: A global leader in internet related services
- Confidential client: A global leader in e-commerce