John Greenwood is a Senior Managing Director with CBRE’s Cliet Care Americas team, focused on supporting the company’s largest institutional clients through a strategic, comprehensive approach in driving value across their portfolio.
John joined CBRE from Trammell Crow Company, where his responsibilities included, account management, asset management, business development, project leasing and strategic planning and financial analysis. He joined Trammell Crow Company in 1996 as an Alliance Director for the University of Pennsylvania, where he was responsible for directing all facets of the University’s wholly owned real estate subsidiary.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, John was an Asset Manager for Equitable Real Estate Investment Management, Inc. He also served as a regional Vice President for Compass Retail (subsidiary of Equitable Real Estate), responsible for directing all retail property management and leasing activities for Compass in the Northeast.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Featured speaker: The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania; Association of University Real Estate Officers (AUREO)
- Program Committee, Workshop Chairperson: International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Pennsylvania
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Science; Accountancy
- Saint Joseph’s University, Master of Business Administration
- CCIM Candidate
- Spearheaded negotiations and transition of publically-traded EQC REIT portfolio in 2014. The EQC assignment included property management, accounting, project management and engineering / technical services for a 41 MSF portfolio across 30 states and the District of Columbia.
- Senior position at the University of Pennsylvania, responsible for the strategic planning, marketing, leasing and redevelopment of Penn’s western edge of campus.
- Clarion Partners
- AEW Capital
- LNR Partners
- Gramercy Property Trust