In September 2018, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CB Richard Ellis-N.E. Partners, L.P. (CBRE/New England), a long-standing joint venture with Whittier Partners Group and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in New England.
John Butterworth joined CBRE/New England in 2007 and currently serves as Executive Vice President/Partner with the Urban Advisory & Transaction Services team, specializing in tenant representation. Prior to joining CBRE/NE he was a Senior Vice President and Partner at Meredith & Grew. Mr. Butterworth was a Managing Director with the Boston office of Insignia/ESG, prior to joining Meredith & Grew. Mr. Butterworth also has an extensive background in both property management and development.
- Colbert Coldwell Circle, 2009, 2011 – Top 3% of CBRE Brokers Nationally
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board, Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Candidate, Commercial Brokers Association's Broker of the Year 2004
- CBRE Top 225 Producer – 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- CBA – Deal of the Year Finalist
- 2016 – Putnam Investments
- 2017 – DraftKings