John Amini is a Senior Associate within the Advisory and Transaction Services | Occupier group in Houston. He provides real estate consulting and brokerage services to corporate and local clients across a variety of industries including the oil and gas, medical and technology fields.
By partnering with national and international firms, John helps his clients evaluate and implement strategic real estate plans that help them meet their renewal, relocation and value add objectives via a range of services, which include office lease negotiations, and building acquisitions/dispositions. Throughout his career, John has represented both Fortune 100 companies and growing start-ups.
John was born and raised in San Antonio and graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree Business Administration. Prior to CBRE, John worked for commercial real estate firm, JLL.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Texas Real Estate License
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Founder and President of Water Works, Living Water International’s Young Professional Organization
- Yellowstone Academy’s Young Professional Organization
- Corenet Houston Emerging Leaders
- HOPE International’s Young Professional Organizaiton
- Texas A&M Century Club and Young Alumni Organization
- Texas A&M University, BBA, College Station, TX
- ConocoPhillips, 925 Eldridge,Houston, 600,000 sq. ft. sublease
- ConocoPhillips, Westlake Park, Houston, 400,000 sq. ft. sublease
- Zachry Holdings, 3737 Red Bluff, Pasadena, 16,000 sq. ft. lease
- Independence Resources Management, 19500 Highway 249, Houston, 15,000 sq. ft. lease
- Genesis Park, 4914 Dickson, Houston, 9,000 sq. ft. lease
- Ampelmann USA, 11757 Katy Freeway, Houston, 4,000 sq. ft. lease
- Zachry Holdings
- Abbott Labs
- Turner Construction
- Christus Health Care
- Locin Oil Corporation
- ISEC, Inc.