Joel Frank is widely considered to be one of the leading commercial real estate professional in Los Angeles and is an Executive Vice President based in CBRE’s Century City office.
A 35 year veteran of Los Angeles’ commercial real estate brokerage community, Mr. Frank has sold over 300 properties in his career and executed thousands of leasing transactions totaling over 25 million square feet of space.
Mr. Franks’ corporate clients include: County of Los Angeles, Bank of America, Facey Medical Foundation, Providence Healthcare, National Bank of California and MUFG Union Bank.
Proficient in multiple markets, Mr. Frank has executed transactions in San Diego, Orange County, Palm Springs, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Sacramento, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas, Saint Louis, Chicago, Houston, Detroit and Honolulu.
Among his sales are some of the most notable hi-rise office buildings in Los Angeles; including 9100 Wilshire Boulevard, Westside Towers & 5670 Wilshire Boulevard.
In 2000, Mr. Frank brokered the sale of the largest apartment project in Detroit, Michigan (900 Unit North Park Apartments) to Goldman Sachs.
Mr. Frank joined CBRE in 2012 after spending the prior 21 years as a Principal at Beverly Hills based First Property Realty Corporation.
Mr. Frank is a graduate of Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business School where he specialized in real estate. As an active member of the community, he maintains affiliations with the Katz Collins YMCA, City of Hope, The Buckley School and the Indiana University Alumni Association. Since 1999, Mr. Frank has sponsored an internship program for real estate students at Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.
- Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce - Commercial Broker of the Year :: 1998 & 2005
- Los Angeles Business Journal –Broker Recognition Awards - Largest Westside Sale :: 9100 Wilshire (1998) & Westside Towers (1999)
- Los Angeles Business Journal "Top Broker" Recognition Award - Largest Medical Building Sale For Los Angeles (2016)
- Top Broker - Knight Frank Faulkner Baillieu Los Angeles Office (1992)
- Crane’s Detroit Business - 2000 Broker Recognition Award - Largest Multi-Family Sale North Park Apartments (770 units)
- CBRE Top 20 Club 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- CBRE Top 10 Club 2019