Joe Yetter is committed to the investment success of landlords, owners and developers of retail property throughout the greater San Diego and Imperial Counties. Specializing in the acquisition, leasing and sale of shopping centers, free-standing retail buildings and land for retail use, Joe has completed over 1,100 retail investment transactions totaling an excess of $600 million.
Joe brings a partnership approach to every assignment—an expert at helping his clients find and secure retail properties that fit their investment criteria, and at maximizing their returns through holistic merchandising strategies (physical fit and trade area alignment), innovative marketing campaigns, and lease structures that prepare for most favorable outcome upon an exit.
Joe joined CBRE’s Investor Advisory & Transaction Services group as First Vice President. He leverages CBRE’s global network of retailer and capital relationships, leading-edge retail analytics and marketing technologies to connect deals to the right prospects faster, and convert retail/consumer insight into tangible marketing and investment strategies.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- CCIM Candidate
- Member Leadership Development Group
Awards & Achievements
- Completed over 1,100 transactions with an aggregate consideration exceeding $600 million
- CoStar Power Broker – 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015
- Top Ten Retail Broker Nationwide in 2011
- Top Retail Broker San Diego in 2011
Partial Client List
- Dolphin Partners
- Donahue Schriber
- First American Trust
- HP Investors
- Milan Capital Management, Inc.
- San Diego Rescue Mission
- The Irvine Company
- The Kroenke Group
- The Russ Group
- Westwood Financial