Joseph W. L. Stanley joined CBRE | Triad in April 2014 as a Senior Associate for its Brokerage Services division and was promoted to Assistant Vice President in September 2020. Joe Stanley specializes in Industrial and Office brokerage, performing market analysis and negotiating lease and sale transactions for his clients.
Prior to CBRE, Mr. Stanley worked at Hagan Properties Incorporated. Before starting in the commercial real estate industry in 2004, Stanley began his career in the corporate world at Sara Lee Corporation in Capacity Planning and Business Management roles, and was also a Product Specialist for Sealy Mattress. He has extensive knowledge of manufacturing, strategic planning, product marketing and sales in addition to his commercial real estate expertise.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – North Carolina CCIM Chapter
- Board of Visitors – UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
- Wake Forest University – Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A)
- North Carolina State University – B.S., Textile and Apparel Management
- University of North Carolina – B.A., Industrial Relations
- DSC Logistics
- Dilweg Companies
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Carolina Tractor
- Heritage Properties
- Transpro Logistics
- ABC Supply
- American Medical Depot
- YRC Freight