Jessica Harvey is a Valuation Associate of the Valuation & Advisory Services within the Southeast region in the Charlotte, NC office. Ms. Harvey has been with CBRE since January 2014 and spent her first two years in the Tampa, Florida office.
Ms. Harvey is currently a North Carolina Registered Trainee working under the supervision and guidance of Benjamin D. Tedder, MAI. She provides significant appraisal assistance in the preparation of reports including but not limited to developing market and neighborhood descriptions, collecting and analyzing subject information necessary for the development of the valuation approaches and report narrative.
Ms. Harvey has completed appraisal reports covering all major commercial property classes, including multifamily, retail, industrial, office, land, and a variety of special purpose properties. Ms. Harvey has experience in providing appraisals ranging from properties valued under $1-million to institutional quality assets valued in excess of $100-million.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditation
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC,
- Bachelor of Science in Textile & Apparel Management - 2008
- Appraisal Institute
- General Appraiser Income Capitalization Approach Part I & II
- Advanced Income Capitalization
- General Appraiser Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
- General Appraiser Report Writing and Case Studies
- Business Practices & Ethics
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Individual & Corporate Property Owners