Since 1995, Jeremy Woods has specialized in industrial commercial real estate, gaining vast transactional and development experience along the way. He has a singular focus on industrial owners, occupiers and developers. He has attained the coveted Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation and is driven to bringing world class market knowledge to every transaction. Jeremy thrives on creating optimal outcomes in the most complex transactions his client’s face.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jeremy spent 10 years with Cushman & Wakefield SUMMIT as an owner and brokerage professional in their industrial advisory services division. Jeremy started his career with Prologis as a marketing representative, ultimately ascending to the Market Officer position and responsible for their entire 5MSF Indianapolis portfolio.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Indiana Chapter President (2009)
- CBRE – Supply Chain Consulting Group
- Member of Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Member of Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- Member of Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)