Jenny Doede is a licensed Interior Designer in the State of Wisconsin with 13+ years of experience designing corporate interiors. In her role at CBRE she managers an interior build-out from start to finish with the PJM team. Her duties include:
- Creating architectural test fits, programming documents, and interiors budgets for potential corporate projects, branch offices, retail sites and manufacturing facilities.
- Inspecting a short list of facilities and workspaces to evaluate design intent, code compliance, lighting, size, conditions and suitability for occupancy.
- Preparing architectural scope set for use in real estate transactions, project budgeting, and plan review.
- Interfacing with Project Manager and Project Architect for lease negotiations and throughout project to validate space requirements.
- Working as a part of the Project Management Team to manage the construction process from reviewing RFPs, responding to change orders, and creating punch lists.
Jenny comes with 8+ years of commercial furniture experience from previous employers. She is especially skilled in creating furniture related RFPs and furniture standards packages for her clients.
Professional Accreditations & Affiliations
- ASID Professional Member
- ASID Wisconsin Chapter – Finance Director [2018 – Present]
- Wisconsin Registered Interior Designer #597-109
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification #29171
- B.A. Interior Architecture, University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- Change Management Certificate, Association for Talent Development
- Johnson Controls, 700,000 SF, FF&E Corporate Headquarters, Glendale, WI
- Johnson Controls, TYCO & Simplex Grinnell, Real Estate Consolidation Strategy, US & Canada
- Menasha Corporation, 102,000 SF, FF&E Corporate Headquarters, Menasha, WI
- Boss Snowplow, FF&E Engineering Office, Iron Mountain, MI
- Lake Mills School District, 97,000 SF, 9 School Referendum, Lake Mills, WI
- Johnson Controls
- Tyco Security
- Menasha Corporation
- Kohler Company
- Regal Beloit
- Boss Snowplow
- American Transmission Company
- Sartori Foods
- GE Capital
- WE Energies
- Lake Mills School District