For over 25 years, Jennifer Medak has been one of the leading brokers in the Portland market. She has worked extensively on multiple office leasing and sales transactions, ranging from one-off leasing opportunities to complex three-way exchanges involving commercial paper and multiple investment properties. Over the past 20 years, Jennifer completed more than 1,500 leasing and sales transactions in excess of $1 billion in total consideration.
Her tenure and storied career has led to the lease-up and sale of several projects, including 1881 SW Naito Parkway, 72nd Corporate Center, Amberglen Corporate Center and the Raleigh West Executive Building, along with several IRC 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jennifer spent the last five years working for Colliers International. She previously spent 16 years at NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson, and began her career with Colliers in Portland.
- 2018 – Runner Up, CAB Office Team of the Year
- 2015 - Portland Business Journal’s Woman of Influence, Orchid Award Winner
- Multiple years - CoStar Office Leasing Power Broker
- 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010 - CAB Bill Naito Award nominee
- 2009 - Runner up: CAB Officer Broker of the Year (Nominee: 2011,2014, 2015, 2016)
- 2007 - BOMA Office Broker of the Year
- 2000 - National Association of Realtors Top 30 under 30
- 1998 - Colliers International Top 5 Producer
- 1996-1998 - “Bulldogger” Award for Gross Volume of business completed
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Oregon and Washington
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Santa Clara University, Bachelor of Science, Commerce and Finance