Jeff Pirhalla is Director of CBRE’s Bank Correspondent Lending practice, a division of the company’s Capital Markets platform that provides secondary market and off-balance sheet financing, loan portfolio advisory and CECL compliance services to financial institutions. In this role, Mr. Pirhalla is responsible for developing and managing bank relationships and loan production in the U.S. with a focus on Agency loans.
Mr. Pirhalla brings over 25 years of experience in commercial real estate lending. Prior to joining CBRE in 2015, he was National Accounts Manager for Sabal Financial, where he developed and managed national wholesale Freddie Mac and portfolio loan production. His previous roles included portfolio surveillance and risk analysis for Wells Fargo’s $600 billion CMBS and Agency loan portfolios. Mr. Pirhalla was previously founder and CEO of Real Estate Capital Co., a national correspondent lender, and he was also instrumental in the expansion of several commercial real estate lending platforms for Impac Commercial Capital Corp, SunTrust Banks, and JPMorgan's CMBS division.
- MBA COMBOG Origination & Investor Councils
- Silver Member, American Bankers Association
- Corporate Member, Independent Community Bankers of America
- CREFC Mentor Program
- B.S. in Real Estate, Marylhurst University
- Inaugural Member, Alpha Sigma Gamma Society
- International Real Estate Honorary Society, American Real Estate Society
- Author, National Accredited Courses; Practical Application of Advanced Commercial Lending, Principles of Commercial Real Estate Finance, and Marketing for Commercial Real Estate Brokers