Jeffrey Taylor is an expert in the Southern California real estate market, with over 20 years of appraisal, valuation, and consulting experience. In addition to appraisal reports, his services also include market feasibility studies, tax appeal, estate valuation and expert witness litigation support.
Mr. Taylor specializes in multifamily residential properties, both existing and proposed. He has experience with ground-leased apartments, rent-controlled projects and mixed-use apartment/commercial properties, ranging from 10 units to over 1,500 units.
Mr. Taylor began his career with CBRE in 1994.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
- State of California OREA, Certification No. AG022452
- State of Hawaii, Certification No. 1064
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Finance and Real Estate
- Appraisal Institute coursework
Partial Assignments List
- Los Olivos/Cypress Village/The Park Apartments, 4,883 units, Irvine, Orange, CA
- Stella Marina Del Rey, 244 units, Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles County, CA
- Coronado Bay Club Apartments (Ground Lease), 549 units, Corondo, San Diego County, CA
- Proposed Blue Sky High-Rise Apartment Towers, 939 units, Downtown San Diego, CA
- Stonegate @ Towngate Apartments, 552 units, Moreno Valley, Riverside, CA
- Grand Marc Student Housing (Ground Lease), 212 units, Riverside, Riverside County, CA
- Rio Vista Apartment Homes (LIHTC), 161 units, San Ysidro, San Diego, CA
- Oasis @ Waipahu, 406 units, Waipahu, Honolulu County, HI
- Sunset Terrance Apartments, 288 units, Lahaina, Maui County, HI
- The Shores–Proposed ground apartment, HUD 221(d)4, 544 units, Marina del Rey, Los Angeles County, CA
- Lincoln Place Apartments HUD 221(d)4, 795 units, Venice, Los Angeles County, CA
- Multifamily expert witness testimony in federal bankruptcy court on behalf of the FDIC.
- Property tax appeal appraisals and appearances as expert in county appeals board hearings.
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- Berkeley Point
- California Bank & Trust
- CW Capital
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Prudential Financial Capital Company
- San Diego Bank & Trust
- Walker Dunlop