Jeff Przytarski is a First Vice President with CBRE Minneapolis/St Paul. He represents clients throughout the Minneapolis/St Paul market. His insight into the region, along with his voracious work ethic, enables him to provide clients with a unique perspective on Minneapolis/St Paul real estate. In every transaction, customer service and extensive market knowledge are of the highest priority.
Mr. Przytarski represents multiple classifications of industrial product, accompanied by a variety of land sites. This base of real estate enables him to have a direct feel for the Minneapolis/St Paul market, and in turn, offers valuable insight for his clients. A mixed base of business in tenant and landlord representation allows the best information and services possible for any client with whom Jeff works.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR Member Committee)
- Integrated Services Award Winner 2009
- Recipient of the MNCAR 2006 Industrial Transaction of the Year
- CBRE Client Service Award (Prologis Portfolio), 2011
- CBRE Millennium Club, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, B.A. in Finance