Jeff Kittleson serves as Managing Director and Retail Major Market Leader for CBRE’s South-Central Division, which includes markets in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas, in addition to the Phoenix and Denver markets.
Based in Dallas, Mr. Kittleson is responsible for leading and growing CBRE’s Retail Advisory & Transaction practice within these major markets. With more than 20 years of retail brokerage experience, he partners with leadership at both the local and national levels to continue building CBRE’s market-leading presence. He will also guide local brokerage teams on strategy, execution and leveraging CBRE's deep platform.
Mr. Kittleson joined CBRE in 2006 through the acquisition of Trammell Crow Company. In his time with the company, he has consistently been a top retail producer in the Dallas market and he earned the prestigious Larry Perrish “Power of We” Leadership Award in 2013.
Mr. Kittleson's expertise includes the following:
- Retailer representation across a broad spectrum — including big box and pad site users
- Agency leasing of both existing and new projects
- Anchor leasing of former fitness, mid-box, and department stores
Over the course of his career, Mr. Kittleson has advised many retailers on their Dallas-Fort Worth expansion and led project leasing for over 50 shopping centers. He has executed over 500 lease and sale transactions totaling nearly seven million square feet of retail space locally and throughout the United States.
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- 2013 CBRE Larry Perrish "Power of We" Leadership Award
- Dallas Business Journal "Heavy Hitter" Award winner
- 2017 CBRE "Top 20" producer in DFW office
- Top 10 Retail Producer, DFW, 2012-2020
- Boston College, Bachelor of Arts– Economics