As the Managing Director for CBRE Minneapolis, Jeff Jiovanazzo oversees more than 235 real estate professionals in Minnesota working to ensure exceptional client outcomes and grow market share. He is responsible for the successful integration of multiple business disciplines and leveraging the varied expertise of CBRE professionals in the Bloomington and Downtown Minneapolis offices. In addition to ensuring that clients seize opportunities to make well-informed business decisions, Jeff oversees new business development, client relations and related services.
Jeff has been a licensed salesperson since 1998 and a broker since 2017. Jeff served as the Sales Director for CBRE Minneapolis from 2015-2019 where he oversaw business development, identification and qualification of opportunities, the assignment of individuals to pursuit teams, broker debriefs, execution of business plans and coordination of geographic and line of business sales efforts.
In 2017, Jeff was recognized as a CBRE RISE award winner, an honor given annually to the CBRE employee that exhibits CBRE’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence. In 2017, Jeff was also named CBRE’s Sales Management Leadership Award winner; a national award given to the CBRE sales director who demonstrates exceptional leadership skills throughout the year.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jeff was Vice President at the Minneapolis office of Colliers International specializing in industrial sales and leasing. Jeff completed over 700 sale and lease transactions totaling more than 50 million SF of space.
- Broker of Record in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Young Presidents Organization (YPO)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Minnesota 500 The Most Powerful Business Leaders in Minnesota
- CBRE Sales Management Leadership Award, 2017
- CBRE RISE Award, 2017 (Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence)
- Colliers "Best of the Best" Award
- Colliers Significant Transaction Award
- CoStar Power Broker Award
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Economics, Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN