Jeff Grose is the Senior Managing Director leading the West Region for the Valuation & Advisory Services (VAS) group. Mr. Grose has 19 years of experience in valuing a wide range of properties throughout the Pacific Northwest including office, industrial, retail, right-of-way, and corridors. He also has extensive experience in appraising institutional investment properties.
The Mountain Northwest Region is comprised of 11 states including Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. The Mountain-Northwest VAS team includes over 80 professionals providing a full range of commercial valuation and advisory services.
- Member of the Appraisal Institute
- Oregon Mortgage Bankers Association – Past President
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Willamette University: Graduated 1997
- Degree: Bachelor of Science – Business Economics