Jeff Aguilar specializes in providing land advisory and transaction services for development and redevelopment opportunities throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Mr. Aguilar’s thorough understanding of land use, the entitlement process and project feasibility provides him with the keen ability to properly analyze and underwrite projects for their highest and best use.
His comprehensive approach to keeping the client’s goals as a top priority has led to consistent success with complex transactions throughout the region.
Outside of Mr. Aguilar’s brokerage capacity, he’s the Chairman of the Planning Commission for the City of Newark. He also sits on the Community Development Advisory Committee which is responsible for the dispersal of Block Grant funds for the City of Newark.
- Chairman - Planning Commissioner, City of Newark
- Community Development Advisory Committee, City of Newark
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers
- 2020 | Silicon Valley Business Journal 40 under 40
- 2020 | Nominated for Land Broker of the Year by the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers
- 2014| San Francisco Bay Area Rookie of the Year
- 2014| Nominated ASVB Rookie of the Year
- San Jose State University, Certificate in Real Estate Development
- Menlo College, Bachelor of Arts; Business Management
Partial Transaction List
- Sold 21 acres in Santa Clara entitled for 241 housing units.
- Sold a 250 unit entitled apartment site in downtown San Jose.
- Sold a 13 acre site in Milpitas planned for 285 townhome units.
- Sold 7 acres in Mountain View being entitled for 115 townhome units.
- Sold 18 acres in East Palo Alto planned for Class A office.
- Sold 34 acres in Gilroy being entitled for 61 single family homes.
- Sold 4.5 acres in Mountain View being entitled for 90 housing units.
- Sold 37 acres of commercial/mixed-use land in San Jose.
- Sold 2 acres in Fremont entitled for 43 townhome units.
- Sold 12 acres in Milpitas entitled for 215 housing units.
- Sold 7 acres in Fremont entitled for 31 single family homes.
- Sold 61 acres in Brentwood entitled for 326 single family homes.
- Sold 4.5 acres in Fremont for future commercial and office use.