With over 36 years of experience, Jeb Bakke is a highly regarded and trusted advisor to his corporate clients and a leading office and land specialist in Southern California. Jeb focuses his expertise on Central San Diego and the I-15 Corridor, but he has facilitated transactions in nearly all 50 states, as well as in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. His holistic, “best-in-class” approach enables him to deliver both immediate and long-term value to his clients by aligning their goals and interests with well-defined implementation strategies.
In his career, Jeb and his team have been involved in several significant ground-up developments and large land sales that have helped shape San Diego County commercial real estate expansion over the past three decades including involvement in The Point in RB, Kilroy Sabre Springs, Liberty Station and KM Spectrum.
Jeb has provided essential consultation on numerous developments, from the purchase of the land to site layout to design specification to pricing and marketing strategies for the final product. He is also an expert in complex tenant-oriented transactions in which he guides his clients through every detail from space programming to construction management and lease term negotiation.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Rancho Bernardo Sunrise Rotarian, Current District International Service Chair
- Rancho Bernardo Sunrise Rotarian, Immediate Past President
- Former North San Diego Business Chamber Board Member
- 2017 CBRE Leasing Performance Award
- San Diego Business Journal Top Real Estate Deal of the Year, 2013, 2015
- San Diego Daily Transcript, Best of Show, 2013, 2014
- Top Office Broker, 2010, 2008
- LABJ Broker of the Year, 2010
- 2008 CRA Outstanding Brokerage Excellence Award
- 2004 CBRE Service Award
- 2001 San Diego CBRE McCarthy Award
- 2000 Voted CBRE Team of the Year
- 2001/2000 Board Member of the Year Rancho Bernardo Chamber of Commerce
- 1998 CBRE “Value Added Award”
- 1997, 1996 Elected “Honorary Mayor” of Rancho Bernardo
- 1997, 1995 CBRE “Dealmaker of the Year”
- 1996/1995 Volunteer of the Year, RB Chamber
- 1987 First-Year Salesperson Award
- University of Colorado Business School, Bachelor of Science; Finance and Real Estate
Clients (partial list)
- Cal Coast Credit Union
- College Loan Corporation
- Fox Factory Inc.
- Henkels & McCoy
- MedImpact Healthcare Systems
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Sempra Energy & Utilities
- Southern California Gas Company