Jason Sasser began his real estate career over 16 years ago as a certified residential real estate appraiser, calculating an opinion of value for over $200MM in transactions. Prior to joining CBRE, he founded JSC Real Estate Group, a real estate brokerage company specializing in land and investment sales. Jason grew up in Dade City and is a 5th generation native Floridian. He has an extensive background in development, with a strong emphasis on zoning, land use, entitlements, and agriculture. Mr. Sasser also has a keen interest in technology. His experiences coupled with his comprehensive background, allow him to provide clients with the sophisticated understanding that complex land and investment transactions require.
Since joining CBRE in 2017, Jason has been with the Capital Markets group specializing in all types of land transactions including master planned residential, multi family, office, retail, mixed use, re-development, agricultural and transitional land.
Affiliations & Accreditations
- President / Executive Board Member - Dade City Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the Dade City Economic Development Committee (2013 - present)
- AdventHealth Foundation Board Member
- Pasco Economic Development Industrial Task Force Board Member & Investor
- ULI Member
- Annual Kumquat Festival Co-Chair (2015 - present)
- Suncoast Credit Union Advisory Board
Education & Achievements
- Saint Leo University, B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida
- Florida Certified Residential Appraiser Appraisal AB-I and AB-II