Jason Little, CCIM serves as First Vice President for CBRE and acts as the local Investment Properties team lead. CBRE Investment Properties offers customized investment sales, acquisition and recapitalization services, together with industry leading market intelligence, to provide unmatched exposure to buyers across the country. Comprised of more than 400 dedicated sales professionals located in 50 markets across the United States, CBRE Investment Properties is the world leader in the acquisition and disposition of income-producing properties for third-party owners and corporate occupiers.
Little specializes in the sale of multi-tenant and single-tenant retail investment properties in Oklahoma throughout the central US. His career highlights include the sale and subsequent resale of Heritage Park Mall, one of Oklahoma City’s enclosed regional malls, and the sale of the 1 million square foot First National Center, Oklahoma City’s largest office property. He has consistently been recognized as a Top 10 producer within CBRE’s Oklahoma-Arkansas market area and is a multiple-time recipient of the Oklahoma City Commercial Real Estate Council’s “Retail Sale of the Year” award (2012, 2013, 2016).
Little began his career with Sperry Van Ness, earning National Rookie of the Year honors in 2005, and in each year during his tenure there was a recipient of that firm’s highest level award for production. In 2009, Little founded Canopy Commercial | Auction, a boutique investment sales firm headquartered in Oklahoma City, which later merged with CBRE|Oklahoma in 2011 to expand its investment real estate acquisition and disposition capabilities. He regularly appears as a guest speaker and panelist at local industry events and was profiled in the #1 Amazon.com bestseller Brokers Who Dominate: 8 Traits of Top Producers which has become required reading for new hires at some of the nation’s most respected commercial real estate services firms.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Past President, Oklahoma City Commercial Real Estate Council
- Member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- University of Central Oklahoma, Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business
- University of Central Oklahoma, Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Partial Transaction List
- Publix-Anchored Portfolio - $39,133,900
- First National Center - $21,000,000
- Lakeside Women's Hospital - $19,840,000
- Spring Creek Village - $18,500,000
- Shawnee Marketplace - $18,450,000
- Silver Springs Pointe - $16,012,049
- Land Run Town Center - $15,200,000
- Tulsa Retail Center - $13,850,000
Inland Real Estate Acquisitions, Inc.
MMA Financial, Inc.
Collett & Associates
Klaff Realty, LP
Tapp Development Corporation
Sooner Investment Co.
Dwares Group, Inc.
Philips Edison & Company