Jason Graves is a Senior Appraiser in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s New York office. He has over six years of appraisal and consulting experience throughout the Northeast Region. His primary geographical focus is upstate New York.
Mr. Graves has experience providing full and partial interest appraisals of a wide variety of property types including office buildings, malls, shopping centers, apartments, condominiums, industrial facilities and residential and office market studies. Clients include financial institutions, individual and corporate property owners and developers.
Mr. Graves holds the New York State Certified General Appraiser License. Prior to joining CBRE in 2007, Mr. Graves was a Senior Real Estate Analyst at Capstone Appraisal Group.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of New York
- University of San Diego, Certificate in Real Estate, Finance, Investments & Development
- Siena College, Loudonville, NY, Bachelor of Arts Degree; Major in History, Minor in Political Science,
Concentration in Business, Graduated Magna cum Laude
- South Park Tower Office Condominium, 91,725 SF, medical office condominium, New York, NY
- Marketplace @ Newburgh, Proposed big box and lifestyle center with over 770,000 SF, Newburgh, NY
- Quality Store Portfolio, 23 retail stores containing over 750,000 SF, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio
- The Residences at Trump National Golf Club, 87 unit luxury condominium project, Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Anglo Irish Bank
- Apollo Real Estate Advisors
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Centro Properties Group
- Chinatrust Bank
- Countrywide Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Deutsche Bank
- M&T Bank
- Potomac Realty Capital
- Protective Life Corporation
- RAIT Financial Trust
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA)