Jason Adkison is First Vice President and a senior member of CBRE San Antonio's Investment Sales team. Mr. Adkison has been active in the commercial real estate industry for over 14 years.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Adkison served as a Principal with Peloton Commercial Real Estate. In this role, he was responsible for the marketing and leasing of third-party office, retail and industrial projects in the San Antonio market. He also focused on tenant representation and acquisition/disposition services.
Preceding Peloton, Mr. Adkison was a Senior Vice President with Stream Realty Partners in San Antonio where he developed and executed office and industrial transactions for clients. He was also responsible for recruitment, training and profitability for the transaction team.
Mr. Adkison began his career as an Associate with Simmons Real Estate, representing national clients such as Sante Rehabilitation and Chesapeake Operating, Inc. in their expansions to Tyler, Texas.
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- 2009 Top Office Broker, CoStar Power Broker Award
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Member
- BBA, Marketing - Texas Tech University
- Texas Real Estate Commission Licensed Salesperson
- USAA Real Estate Company
- CPS Energy
- LiveOak Gottesman
- Yates Construction
- Sutherlands, Inc.
- Rainier Asset Management
- Swinerton Builders
- Falcon RE Investment Co.
- Adler Realty
- M&H Development
- Asset Management Consultants
- Chesapeake Operating Co.
- Baptist Child & Family Systems
- Aque Investment Group