Jana Polte, Sr. Sales Analyst, is part of CBRE’s Global Sales Management team. Her primary focus is to help CBRE sales professionals work smarter, not harder. As part of Customer Success, she is responsible for the deployment, training, and continued support/updates of programs and processes at CBRE.
In addition to supporting CBRE products, Ms. Polte also co-created and manages the training program for our new sales professionals. This role lies near and dear to her heart as she started her career as an educator.
In her former role, Ms. Polte was responsible for the training and implementation of the Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) interface as a member of the CBRE Florida Sales Management team.
Jana joined CBRE in 2013, bringing a diverse background in education, residential real estate, and property management. Before coming to CBRE, she taught middle school and worked with a large residential property management company in Gainesville, Florida, where she assisted placing potential renters in homes and apartments. Ms. Polte’s background in commercial real estate, along with her Master’s in education, help add substantial value to her role.
- Licensed Realtor
- CBRE Asset Services - Florida Young Professional of the Year Award, 2013
- CBRE Cares Award, 2014
- CBRE’s EMPOWER Leadership Program Graduate, 2019
- Sales Management Spotlight Award, 2019
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, 2009
- University of Central Florida, Master of Arts, Secondary Social Science Education, 2010