Jamie Georgas is the Senior Managing Director of CBRE Chicago’s market-leading Occupier Advisory & Transactions business and Market Leader for the Chicago Downtown office, one of CBRE’s largest domestic offices.
In this role, Mrs. Georgas is responsible for managing the day to day business and driving strategy across all lines of business within the Chicago Occupier practice, including Tenant Representation, Transaction Management, Incentives, Data Center and Project Management. With a focus on building maximum advantage for CBRE’s clients, Jamie actively deploys CBRE’s world-class resources and full-service platform to ensure strategic, integrated solutions for complex real estate objectives.
Before transitioning into her current role, Jamie served as Managing Director of Chicago’s Occupier business for seven years. Under Jamie’s leadership, this business nearly tripled their historical revenues. In addition, she led the CBRE “Workplace 360” project for downtown Chicago, where CBRE moved to a transformative new open concept, free address office space at 321 N Clark, focused on increasing employee productivity and satisfaction. In 2016, Jamie was appointed the Global Chair and Executive Oversight for CBRE’s Law Firm Practice Group and continues leading the LFPG efforts for CBRE today.
Mrs. Georgas began her CBRE career within the office research group in 2005. In 2007, Mrs. Georgas officially joined the Chicago leadership team as a Business Development Analyst, focusing on the Occupier Practice, and was promoted to a Director of Managed Brokerage in 2009. During this time, she was one of the original pioneers of CBRE’s Managed Brokerage philosophy (now called “Sales Management”). Mrs. Georgas was promoted to a Managing Director in November 2011, most recently to a Senior Managing Director in 2019 and is currently the longest tenured Leader with overall responsibility of the entire CBRE Chicago Regional business operations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Leadership Greater Chicago, Fellow, Class of 2018
- Women in Real Estate Award - Connect Media, 2018
- Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, Board
- Commercial Property Executive Stars to Watch, 2018
- CBRE Presidents Award Winner – CBRE Leadership Awards, 2017
- CBRE Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award Winner – CBRE Leadership Awards, 2012
- CBRE Manager Innovation Award Winner – CBRE Leadership Awards, 2011
- CBRE Leadership Development Mentorship Awards, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications & Culture, Indiana University