James Tyrrell is an Associate with CBRE’s National Retail Partners-West team, which specializes in the sale and disposition of retail shopping centers throughout the Western United States. Focusing on transaction management, James utilizes his extensive market research background and strong work ethic to create a competitive advantage for the team.
James joined CBRE in 2015 as a member of the Research Group, specializing in Retail and Office market research throughout Southern California.
Since 2012, the NRP–West team has been responsible for the disposition of the following retail transactions:
- 323 retail properties (1Q2019)
- Over 24.9 million square feet of GLA (1Q2019)
- An aggregate value in excess of $5.3 billion (1Q2019)
- Member of the UCLA NCAA Men’s Water Polo team in 2009 and 2010
- Member of the UC Berkeley NCAA Men’s Swimming Team, Team NCAA Champions in 2012 and 2014
- Member of the Big “C” Society