As a Project Manager with CBRE, James Creath specializes in managing major tenant and capital improvement projects for industrial clients throughout the Chicagoland area. James is accountable for delivering to his clients’ overall project objectives by managing project planning, design and construction coordination, budget, schedule, FF&E procurement and closeout. James’ technical construction expertise allows him to minimize risk and maximize value opportunities for his clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, James worked on a number of renovation and new construction projects, as a Project Manager and Project Engineer for a well-known, Iowa-based construction firm. His industry experience includes contract negotiation, pre-construction services, estimating, cost management, bid analysis, value engineering, and field construction management for commercial office, industrial, education and retail clients. As a result-focused leader, James provides a comprehensive approach to every phase of his project work to ensure consistent delivery of best in class services.
- Iowa State University, Bachelors of Science, Construction Engineering
- Coe College, Cedar Rapids, IA | Fieldhouse Historical Renovation & Expansion | $18.2M
- Novelty Ironworks, Dubuque, IA | Historical Renovation | $25M
- John Deere, Milan, IL/Davenport, IA | Renovation | $1M
- Pharmaceutical Client | 590,000 SF Distribution Center | Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Pharmaceutical Client | 235,000 SF Distribution Center | Duncan, SC
- Pharmaceutical Client | 110,000 SF Distribution Center | Las Vegas, NV
- Ravago Americas | 501,000 SF Production Facility | Medina, OH
- American Landmark Properties | 140,000 SF Renovation | Skokie, IL
- Coe College
- County Bank
- Fresenius Kabi
- American Landmark Properties
- Illinois Science and Technology Park
- Exicure, Inc.
- John Deere
- Novelty Ironworks
- Ravago Americas
- LGSTX Services, Inc.
- Silgan Containers, LLC