Howard Martin is a Project Manager with CBRE. He began working with Trammell Crow as a Property Manager and moved into the Project Management Group in January 2005. Howard worked on infrastructure and ATM projects until the reorganization in April of 2007 when he joined the ATM Program with responsibilities in New York and North Carolina.
- Project Management – Retail – New York/New England
- Property Management – Merger / Transition – Income generation
Bank of America/Fleet Boston
- Administrative Services – Asset Manager - Cost Savings, Lease negotiations – Income generation
Connecticut National Bank/Shawmut Bank
- Strategic Sourcing – Extensive Cost savings Systems Furniture, Property Management contracts
- Bank of America Account for CBRE – Howard was a lead person in the effort to manage outside Project Management firms that were hired to assist in the Trammell Crow Company integration into the North East operations.
- Fleet Boston Financial – Managed day to day efforts as the bank’s property management area participated in the Year 2000 compliance work.