Hayley Schulist joined CBRE as a Project Manager in 2019, bringing with her seven years of experience with interior design, project management, design review & coordination, planning and development in the Nashville area.
- Responsible for full program management from lease review, conceptual budgeting, scheduling, vendor bid review and selection, construction, project closeout and client move-in. Day-to-day coordination of all project consultants, contractors and vendors on behalf of clients.
Core Development – Nashville, TN
- Project Delivery Manager. Responsible for managing the overall delivery process for new construction and adaptive reuse projects in and around Nashville's downtown core. These projects included single-family homes, condos, town homes and neighborhood scale retail product.
Balfour Beatty Investments – Nashville, TN
- Sustainability Manager. Responsible for managing sustainability programming on a global scale across BBI’s portfolio. Measured, monitored & reported on internal and UK legislative carbon data collection systems. Sought grants and financial incentives to aid operations team in reducing overhead and operations expenses.
- Planning Commission, City of Fairview
- Board Member, U.S. Green Building Council Middle TN
- Membership Committee, Urban Land Institute
- Operations Task Force Committee & Energy Subcommittee, National Apartment Association
- LEED AP BD+C
- Certified Green Professional
- OSHA 10
- Lipscomb University, Master of Science
- Concentration in Green Building
- East Tennessee State University, Bachelor of Science
- Vanderbilt Office of Real Estate
- Vanderbilt Center for Neuroscience Drug Discovery
- Focal Pointe
- KBS Capital
- Strategic Office Partners (SOP)