Hayes McWilliams is a Senior Associate within the Advisory & Transaction Services group for CBRE Nashville. Hayes focuses on Industrial & Logistics product serving as an expert in consultation and strategic planning to tenants, landlords, developers, and buyers. Hayes provides a unique combination of real estate and finance experience that is advantageous to his clients. Hayes is an integral part of the overall business development approach by actively creating and cultivating new business relations.
In his free time, Hayes enjoys spending time with his wife, Caroline, and dog, Cooper. He enjoys golfing, waterskiing, Alabama football, and volunteering with various charities around Nashville.
- Licensed Real Estate Affiliate Broker, Tennessee
- NAIOP Industrial Lease of the Year, 2017
- NAIOP Industrial Sale of the Year, 2017
- NAIOP, Member
- Gilda’s Club of Middle Tennessee, Young Board Member
- M.B.A. in Finance, Belmont University, 2017
- B.S. in Management Science, Southern Methodist University
- B.S. in Mathematics, Southern Methodist University
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- First Industrial
- Johnson Controls
- Ridgeline Property Group
- Strategic Capital Partners
- The Silverman Group