Harold Lerner is a licensed architect who leads a project management workgroup in the San Francisco Bay Area. His Silicon Valley design and construction management group provides the services needed to effectively deliver complex facilities for corporations with a global reach.
Harold has designed, constructed, and renovated five* Forbes Fortune 100 corporate headquarters, improving the workplace for over 20,000 employees. As Regional Manager for TD Bank, his design and project management team delivered 600,000 S.F. of space optimization which resulted in over $140 million in operational savings. While directing the National Design and Construction Service team for the country’s largest dental equipment distributor, Harold replaced 100 branch locations with efficient design standard reducing the client’s portfolio by one-million S.F. and generated $100 million in savings. Harold later reformed the Design and Projects division for Medtronic, the country’s largest medical device company, where he transformed the group of 35 into an exceptional CRE team. At one of North America’s largest investment banks, Harold led 200 branch managers during hurricane Katrina to maintain business continuity. His leadership resulted in saving millions in revenue. At the invitation of a top five oil & gas company, Harold improved safety at the Canadian oil sands mining operation. Harold’s team implemented site wide building code-protocol improvements to hundreds of buildings, enforced safety and facilitated the removal of non-essential workers from blast zones.
Harold has overseen $2.5 billion in construction improvements, managed 15.3 million S.F. operations and renovated 9 million S.F. of new interiors and ground-up constructed facilities.
- Program Manager, Construction: Lumentum & Viavi – Milpitas, CA/Ottawa CAN – $24M (2) New corporate headquarters “C” suite advisory.
- Director, Workgroup of 35, Medtronic designers and project managers.
- Director, Workgroup and Matrix group of 212 staff, 2M SF RBC facilities.
- Director, Workgroup (3-20), Confidential Client: a major gas and oil company. – $50M Alberta, Canada – 100+ buildings; Facilities inspection repair and safety protocol implementation.
- Director, Projects NXP San Jose, CA - $22M New corporate division, design and construction, R&D laboratories.
- Sr. PM, Nissan NA Santa Clara, CA - $21M autonomous vehicle laboratory.
- Sr. PM, Bowman School- Palo Alto, CA -$19M New Pre-K and Middle School, easements, design and construction management, final project delivery.
- Sr. PM, SonicWall – Milpitas, CA - $20M New corporate headquarters, design and construction, Tier 3 Data Center and laboratories.
- Facilities Manager/Transition Manager Nilfisk Advanced – Brooklyn Park, MN – 200,000 SF, First US manufacturing facility (all new systems, new account).
- University of Buffalo, Buffalo NY – BA & Master of Architecture
- LEED AP BD+C
- OSHA 30
- License Interior Design
- Registered Architect – NY, CT
- RE License CT (Retired)
- Boeing Aerospace
- *Dain Rauscher
- DCP Midstream
- Delta Airlines
- Confidential Client: Global 500 network and telecommunications firm
- Confidential Client: Top 15 global pharma. co.
- Johnson Diversey
- Marsh & McLennan
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Nissan NA
- *Patterson Dental
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Confidential Client: Top 5 global oil & gas co.
- Sheraton Hotels
- *TD Bank
- US State Department