Ms. Morrison joined CBRE Capital Markets in 1999. Her role has been multifaceted over her 20 year career with CBRE allowing her to support the team in many capacities. Ms. Morrison is primarily responsible for business development, market research and financial analysis. She manages tracking and analysis of the transaction pipeline and market conditions. As production support she is responsible for preparation of loan packages, capabilities presentations and marketing materials, database management, web design, public relations and transaction accounting.
Additionally, her role has included human resources administration; comprised of recruiting support, new hire orientation, training of Debt & Structured Finance operations and administering payroll and benefits.
Ms. Morrison is a dedicated member of the CBRE Cares Chicago Philanthropic Committee since its inception in 2008. The Committee’s mission is to lead employees in philanthropic efforts at the local level in a way that both represents and serves the ideals of the CBRE Chicago community.
Prior to joining CBRE, she was a regional manager for an employment firm specializing in professional staffing placement.
- RISE Award, Chicago Region, 2009, 2015
- CBRE Debt & Structured Finance MVP Award, 2006
- Vice Chair, CBRE Cares Chicago Philanthropic Committee
- Member – Real Estate Finance Forum
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Illinois
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration