Harish Kamath is a Senior Project Manager in CBRE’s Project Management group in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Harish Kamath has over 25 years of experience in Project Management of Facilities Design & Construction. Harish specializes in life science projects featuring different types of labs, pilot plant and clean room manufacturing set up. He is also well versed in industrial, refinery and airport terminal projects. His multi industry experience coupled with operational excellence, quality minded and collaborative approach helps to drive programs and projects to successful completion. His kill set brings value to every client, meeting their goals for sustainability, energy efficiency, budget, and schedule.
- CBRE-J&J Janssen Fremont, CA - $3.5MM- Decommissioning 100,000 sq. ft and relocate 120 personnel to new J&J working site with efficient space planning to accommodate people and infrastructure to avoid business disruption.
- Henkel Corporation @ Bay Point, Pittsburg, CA -$8MM-Capacity expansion program upgrading manufacturing, improving quality and safety standards. Projects included cold storage warehouse, fire water tank, chilled water system, install 150T industrial mixer and rolling mill improvements.
- Novartis, San Carols, CA – $5MM-Upgrades to R&D labs with high resolution microscope and clean room layout. Replaced seven roof mounted old air handling equipment. Retrofit N2, DI water, Vacuum process lines.
- Impax Labs, Hayward, CA. $4MM- Pilot plant clean room with multi-discipline upgrades including walk-in freezers, cold vaults. Addressed sitewide ADA issues. Self-contained 5,000 sf warehouse for hazardous chemicals requiring temperature and humidity controls. Feasibility for $35MM new lab venture.
- Merck, Palo Alto, CA – $12 MM- 76,000 sf R&D lab facility plus 25,000 sf office space, café, conference areas. Upgraded air handling system, server room, fuel and power delivery system.
- Genentech, South San Francisco, CA –$15MM- Upgraded wireless alarm monitoring affecting many freezers, incubators, cryo vessels, stability chambers. Installed seed lab, weigh-dispense labs, cell culture storage system and QC sampling labs. Retrofit waste monitoring system, clean steam system, clean in place system, pilot plant, chromo liquid handling and filtration skids & Utilities.
Accreditations & Education
- PMP Certification from PMI USA, OSHA 10 hour
- Certificate Product Design and Manufacturing Technology, Japan
- Certificate Professional Aspects of Construction Management, Cal State
- University of Mumbai, India, Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering. Post Graduate in Operations and Factory Management, Production Engineering