Mr. Lucas began his commercial real estate brokerage career in 1979, concentrating on the sale and lease of properties throughout Cambridge, Massachusetts. A specialist in the brokerage of life science/biotechnology space, Mr. Lucas has leased or sold more than 9 MSF in the Greater Boston marketplace with an aggregate value in excess of $8 billion.
In 1999, Lynch Murphy Walsh & Partners, of which Mr. Lucas was a founding partner and executive vice president, was acquired by Insignia/ESG with the goal of expanding its service base in Boston and New England. In 2003, Insignia/ESG was purchased by CBRE.
|The Broad Institute
|50 & 60 Binney Street
|75/125 Binney Street
|640 Memorial Drive
|100 Binney Street
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- “Broker of the Year” in Boston by the Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB) in 2015
- Real Estate Forum's “Superstar Office Leasing Broker” in 1997 and 1998 in its annual showcase of the industry's 50 leading dealmakers
- Member of GBREB's Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Leasing Club
- Colbert Coldwell Circle Member, 2003, 2011, 2012 & 2015
- Boston College, B.A.
- St. John's Preparatory School