Grant B. Mueller, MAI is the Managing Director of CBRE's Valuation & Advisory Services business in Austin. He has more than 11 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience.
Mr. Mueller is a designated member of the Appraisal Institute. For the past four years, Mr. Mueller has specialized in the valuation of office, medical office and industrial property types and is a member of the Office Valuation Group, Medical Office Valuation Group and Industrial Valuation Group.
Mr. Mueller’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types, including single and multi-tenant suburban office, CBD office, medical office, single and multi-tenant industrial facilities, flex space, mixed-use projects, neighborhood retail, single-tenant retail, land use developments and specialty-use buildings. Mr. Mueller has experience providing valuation and appraisal services, market studies, rent analysis, income and expense analysis and cash flow projections.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Mueller was an appraiser at National Appraisal Partners in Houston, Texas.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- General Certified Real Estate Appraiser, State of Texas
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts; Liberal Arts
- Appraisal Institute, Various Appraisal Courses
- Frost Tower, Class A, CBD High Rise - Austin, Texas
- 300 W 6th, Class A, CBD High Rise - Austin, Texas
- Chase Bank Tower, Class A, CBD High Rise - Austin, Texas
- Riata Office, Class A, Suburban Office Park - Austin, Texas
- Penn Field, Class A, Mixed-Use - Austin, Texas
- Post Oak, Class B, Medical Office - Austin, Texas
- Scott & White Clinic, Class A, Office Clinic - Austin, Texas
- SouthTech Business Park, Class A, Industrial Park - Austin, Texas
- Raceway Crossing, Class A, Industrial Park - Austin, Texas
- Frost National Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- US Bank
- Sun Life
- Texas Capital