Grace Lee is an Associate Project Manager with CBRE’s Project Management Group in the San Francisco Bay Area. This group specializes in creating value for clients and Grace’s expertise, skills, and personal approach are aligned with this mission. Grace is focused on providing value in the overall Project Management Service Model through collaboration with team members and clients.
Grace has a range of experience in project management, estimating, and procurement, and is proficient in the tools necessary for delivering a successful project. Her knowledge of financial principles guides her methods of tracking expenses against budgets to maintain client’s financial goals for each project.
Prior to joining CBRE, Grace held a position with Structural Preservation Systems, LLC. In her role as Project Engineer, Grace represented numerous clients. Her contributions included coordination of subcontractors, project documentation, change order negotiation and control, training and directing staff, creation of safety plans, invoice processing, and drafting work execution packages.
- Confidential Client: a home improvement retailer (San Jose, CA) – Refresh 140,000 SF of existing office and warehouse areas in Home Depot’s Supply Chain Operations facilities
- Siemens (San Jose, CA) – TPO roof repair of 100,000 SF
- Metlife (Redwood City, CA) – Landlord turnkey of 29,000 SF office space
- Zoom Video Technologies (San Jose, CA) - Tenant Improvement of 35,000 SF office space
- CITGO Lemont Refinery – Lemont, IL – 45-day turnaround for Coker Drum replacement
- Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station (Tonopah, AZ) – Concrete trench repair for hypochlorite lines
- Dubai Mall Za’abeel Expansion (Dubai, UAE) – Strengthening of an existing concrete structure for the addition of a pedestrian bridge
Education, Certifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering – Georgia Institute of Technology
- OSHA 10 Certified
- Certified Construction Manager in Training (CMIT)
- PJM Foundations I & II Certified
- NTT Research
- Confidential Client: a home improvement retailer
- Zoom Video Technologies
- Palo Verde Nuclear