Glenn Smigiel has been actively involved in the commercial real estate industry for over 27 years. Mr. Smigiel’s extensive market knowledge, along with the industry-leading research tools and resources available through CBRE, make it possible to provide his clients with an unmatched level of professionalism and results. He is a skilled negotiator and creative thinker, adept at optimizing value for his clients by thoroughly analyzing, positioning and marketing their properties.
Mr. Smigiel joined CBRE in 1986 and is currently a Senior Vice President. Together with his partner, Bob Young, they co-lead a team of five professionals focused on disposition and acquisition of investment properties including office, medical office, retail and industrial properties. Since 1986, he has been directly involved in investment property sales totaling over $4 billion in consideration.
Prior to working at CBRE, Mr. Smigiel was the Director of Sales for Cigna Healthplan of Arizona between 1984 and 1986. In this role, he formulated and implemented marketing plans to direct, motivate and monitor the functions of both Group and Medicare Sales Account Executives. Mr. Smigiel began his career with Burroughs Corporation (now Unisys) in 1977, selling computer systems to various industry businesses. He was subsequently promoted to Sales Manager, where he directed sales of mainframe computer systems to large accounts.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) 2011 Investment Brokerage Team of the Year
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) 2007 Investment Brokerage Team of the Year
- Named as member of the Lippincott Circle every year since 1994
- Top Phoenix office investment broker and/or team 17 out of 20 years
- Achieved Senior Vice President title 2007
- Rookie of the Year 1988
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science; Business, Marketing Major, 1977