Gil Bankston is Director of Property Management for the Triad and Raleigh offices of North Carolina comprising the Burlington, Greensboro, High Point, Raleigh-Durham and Winston-Salem markets. Gil oversees and coordinates a team of 19 property management professionals and support staff responsible for over 12 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and flex assignments.
Gil has over sixteen years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and joined CBRE|Triad and CBRE|Raleigh in 2019. Prior to joining the company, Gil worked for Levin Management as VP of Property Management overseeing a portfolio of 15 million square feet including 95 properties in 6 states. Gil’s commercial property management experience includes extensive shopping center and general asset management, development, tenant construction, financial management and accounting in the New York, New Jersey and Florida markets. In addition, Gil held key management positions at Simon Property Group, General Growth Properties and Pyramid Management Group.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) – Designee
- NY/NJ Council of Shopping Centers – Board Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) – Member
- US Green Building Council (USGBC) – Member
- Ramopo College of New Jersey - Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Minor in Business Management
- TPG Capital
- Crown West Realty, LLC.
- Beacon Development
- PNL Companies
- Weyhill Properties
- Highwoods Properties, LLC
- Link Industrial Properties, LLC
- Alder Real Estate Partners
- FJK Holden 85, LLC.
- UBS Realty Investors
- Taylor South Elm, LLC.
- QBE Americas, Inc.
- United Guaranty Corporation
- Nuveen Asset Management