Gil Bankston is the Director of Property Management for both the Triad and Raleigh offices of North Carolina. Gil oversees and coordinates a team of 43 property management professionals and support staff responsible for over 11 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and flex assignments. He also provides strategic direction for our company’s property management department, while ensuring the delivery of quality service to clients.
Gil has over twenty years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and joined CBRE|Triad in 2019. Prior to joining CBRE|Triad, Gil worked for Levin Management as VP of Property Management overseeing a portfolio of 15 million square feet including 95 properties in 6 states. Gil’s commercial property management experience includes extensive shopping center and general asset management, development, tenant construction, financial management and accounting in the New York, New Jersey and Florida markets. In addition, Gil held key management positions at Simon Property Group, General Growth Properties and Pyramid Management Group.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) – Designee
- NY/NJ Council of Shopping Centers – Board Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) – Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP) - Member
- Ramapo College of New Jersey - Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Minor in Business Management
- Alder Real Estate Partners
- Beacon Development
- Dogwood Industrial Properties
- Federal Capital Partners
- FJK Holden 85, LLC.
- Founders Properties
- Grupo Haddad
- Highwoods Properties
- Link Industrial Properties
- Northwood Ravin
- Nuveen Real Estate
- PNL Companies
- QBE Americas, Inc.
- Strategic Capital Partners
- Taylor South Elm, LLC.
- TPG Capital
- UBS Realty Investors
- United Guaranty Corporation
- Weyhill Properties