Frank Fallon is a Vice Chairman with CBRE’s Investment Properties Group in Atlanta, GA with a primary focus on the acquisition and disposition of institutional industrial investment properties. Along with his partners Chris Riley and Trey Barry, Frank is a member of CBRE National Partners, a partnership that delivers superior strategy and execution over the industrial property life cycle. Located in the five key logistics hubs, the 70 investment sales and support professionals connect local market insight to a national capital markets perspective. Enhanced by a fully integrated debt platform, the National Partners team is able to achieve remarkable results for their national, regional and local clients. In 2019, the team successfully completed transactions totaling 302 million square feet with an aggregate value of $25+ billion.
During his career, Frank has been involved in the disposition and equity placement of more than 686 million square feet of real estate properties with an aggregate value in excess of $46.8 billion. These transactions have covered 77 markets in North America and more than 191 investors. Mr. Fallon has more than 34 years’ experience in the development, acquisition and disposition of office and industrial properties covering the Southeastern and Southwestern United States. Prior to joining Trammell Crow and later CBRE, Frank was a Regional Director for Prologis where he was responsible for the operations, development and market strategy for the Southeast Region.
- Exeter Property Group | Exeter Fund III | 57,881,631 SF
- MDH/Bain Capital | Southeast Logistics Portfolio | 14,014,398 SF
- Prologis | National Core Portfolio | 8,034,910 SF
- Hillwood | Barn 2 Portfolio | 7,800,000 SF
- Panattoni | National Core Industrial Portfolio | 6,692,659 SF
- High Street Realty Co | Core Logistics Portfolio | 5,972,461 SF
- Consistent member of Colbert Coldwell Circle, award honoring the top 1% of CBRE sales professionals
- Recipient of the “Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award”
- Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Licensed in Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina
- Bachelor of Arts, Texas Tech University
- AEW Capital Mgmt.
- American Realty Advisors
- Black Creek Capital
- Cabot Properties
- CBRE Global Investors
- Clarion Partners
- Colony Industrial
- Crow Holdings Capital
- Crow Holdings Ind.
- High Street Realty Adv.
- Johnson Development
- LaSalle Investment Mgmt.
- Panattoni Development
- Seefried Properties
- Trammell Crow Co.