Francine Benevente, Associate, came to CBRE in July 2017 with an extensive background in real estate, property management, leasing, sales and investment joint ventures. Francine obtained her real estate sales license in 1988 and her broker’s license in 1991. Francine has lived and worked in Eastern Ventura County since 1979 and has a thorough working knowledge of all areas of Ventura County.
Partnering with Larry Tanji, the team focuses on retail properties throughout Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Their team is a key component to the Advisory & Transaction Services Group with CBRE, providing the link to the Tri- Counties market.
Francine specializes in Landlord and Tenant representation, with a focus on leasing. Her experience in property valuation, property management and leasing make her an invaluable asset to the company and her respective clientele. Francine’s strong work ethic and focus, in conjunction with her extensive knowledge of the market and her background gives her the ability to provide an excellent level of service that clients have come to respect.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Property Management Certification
- Hiji Brothers
- McGaelic Group
- Operon Group
- Robertson Properties Group
- Scanlan Kemper Bard Companies
- Shea Properties
- San Francisco State University, Bachelor of Arts, International Relations
- University of Salamanca, Spain: Foreign Studies Program
- American Field Service, Foreign Exchange Student