Evan Knudson focuses on Tenant Representation, specializing in leasing and sales transactions of office and industrial users in the San Diego region. Mr. Knudson’s real estate areas of expertise include Financial Analysis, Market Trend Analysis, Strategic Execution/Negotiating, and Lease/Contract Review.
Mr. Knudson has been with CBRE since 2006 and has distinguished himself as a hardworking, ethical, knowledgeable, and high energy professional. Mr. Knudson’s clients appreciate his carefulness, attention to detail, and responsive approach while executing the most advantageous terms for each client he represents. As a result, Mr. Knudson has consistently achieved the lowest cost of occupancy for each of his clients.
Mr. Knudson began at CBRE in Seattle, Washington as an Analyst, which has proved to be an invaluable foundation to his career providing a unique and valuable understanding of the tenant’s needs within a Real Estate Transaction.
Prior to joining CBRE, Evan attended the University of Washington where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. While in college, Evan was a member of the football team and was the starting place-kicker from 2003-2005, earning Pac-10 All-Academic Team honors in 2004 and 2005.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Member, National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Graduate of the University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts; Psychology
- Client Outcome Award, Advisory Service, San Diego Region (2018)
- Largest Tenant Rep Office Lease in San Diego County (2017)
- Top 5 Largest Tenant Rep Office Lease in San Diego County (2014, 2015, 2017)
- CBRE Rookie of the Year (2010)
- Northrop Grumman
- Aries Pharmaceuticals
- Vitro Agency
- AdBoom Group
- Allison + Partners
- AMSEC, LLC
- API Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Cox Communications
- CEVA Logistics
- Metropolitan Transit System
- Maxwell Technologies
- On Assignment
- eMoney Advisor